Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summer Fun!

Okay so this is just a normal post. Title really has no point but to get your attention. I check my daily views and I would love to know who is checking out my blog! So whoever reads this post and has seen the previous, leave a comment, let me know how you got onto my blog, and what you think! The last three posts are from July 6th to July 20th. Between a new job, online classes, and these cakes it has been very crazy. With all of the baking going on in my house, I couldn't just stop. I am home alone this weekend so not only am I baking but I cooked dinner too. It was really nice to cook for myself and get to play around in the kitchen again! So I made creamy caesar risotto and a broccoli cheese stuffed chicken breast for dinner, and just finished a batch of chocolate peanut butter cookies. No new cakes scheduled so not sure when the next great creation will be posted :)

-Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment